INFORMATION PROVIDED TO ADP Distribution
Like most businesses across the UK, we store the information provided by yourself voluntarily. This will include for example when you have contacted us through our website or provided us with a Curriculum Vitae. This personal information will include any details you decide to provide to ADP Distribution, This may include your name, email address, telephone number and any curriculum vitae details. By submitting this information you agree to us using this information to respond to your enquiry or process your application for employment.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
ADP are committed to making sure your interactions with our website are as relevant and informational as possible. To do this we employ the use of analytical software that may log unidentifiable technical information during your visit to our website. This information can/will include the type of browser used, your operating system, the URL that referred you, your actions within our website and the number of times you have visited the site. By using the information provided by our analytical software we are able to review and improve the ADP websites experience.
Google Analytics is used by the ADP website to collect analytical data of the people visiting our website. The technology used by Google for their analytics software allows ADP to analyse how our website visitors use our website. This information is stored by Google on their servers located in the United States. This information is used to compile usage reports and help our team make a better user experience.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
On 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in the UK and other EU countries and will impact every organisation which holds or processes personal data. Please see the ADP GDPR Statement for more information regarding this.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of any information as described by the ADP privacy notice.
ADP Competition Terms and Conditions
Promoter: ADP Distribution, Unit 1 Broadcott Trading Estate, Station Road, Cradley Heath, West Midlands, B64 6NT
1) Entries must be in by the Entry Closing Date – stated on each competition.
2) The promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3) Promoter’s employees, (or any member of its group of companies) and ADP Distribution, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4) Multiple requests made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts will not be valid. Spamming referral or promotion practices are not permitted and will lead to disqualification of relevant requests and/or cancellation of the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt this includes, but is not limited to, soliciting public entries by posting details of this promotion on third party websites and other media (i.e. freebie websites), and any other irregular referral or promotion practice that Promoter deems in its reasonable opinion subverts legitimate referral practices.
1) Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
2) English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion
[UK] residents only. 18+